Custom Pet Portrait
I'm so delighted that you'd like to own a piece of my art! I am currently on a 4 week turn time.
A custom, hand painted, watercolor rendition of your pet. These make great gifts!
The paintings shown are examples of Pet Portraits that I have painted, which will be very similar in style to what you'll receive. If you would like the name included at the bottom of the portrait, please indicate name below! If you would not like the name written, leave the box blank
Please send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on Ordering!
- All single pet portraits can be done on your choice of a 5x7 or 8x10 size paper.
- However, 5x7 portrait size is only for one pet; I can not fit two pets on this size.*
- All pet portraits with two pets will be done on an 8x10 size paper.
- If you would like more than two pets painted, please drop me an email and I will create a special listing for you!
- Photo Tips!
- The quality and detail of the painting will greatly depend on the quality of the photo you send. Please take a well-lit photo, during normal daylight hours. For pets, usually the best angle is straight on! If you have any questions about your photo, go ahead and email me and we will discuss it
- Once you have placed your order, refer to the current turn time on the top of the Shop page for an estimated time of completion! I try to keep a standard turn around time of 2-3 weeks during non-holiday seasons.
- If you need your order by a specific date, just let me know in the "notes" at checkout!
- After you've ordered, please email a photo or two of the pet to email@example.com
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- You will receive the handmade original painting, unframed.
- Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions.
I can't wait to paint your pet!